Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mom n Dad - "25th" Wedding Anniversary


 My hearty wishes to my parents Mr. M.P. Samraj and Mrs. A. Mahizh Samraj on their "Silver Jubilee Anniversary" on 21st August 2011. 

This is the golden moment much awaited

to stop and glare, all that you share

all through the life hurdles, you spare

all the words in the marriage, you swear

But I think, so far,

you lived your lives for others

so I pray, request with love that

you just start living for you, only for you.

You are the greatest gifts HE has given to me.

You gave me the sweetest sibling.

I need not wish for anything,

so long as you are with me.

You showered me with all the love,

You made me whole.

You taught me how to love without reservation.

You made me a good person.

you made this world a wonderful place to live in.

                                                          -Ur loving son Goldyn. 





"Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary"
Life isn't always easy,
but by seeing each other through
the tough & rough times
the sweetness & the love
may u continue 2 enjoy the rewards
of this long and lasting relationship
  We wish U both so much love! 
          - Ur loving sons Goldyn and Paulyn.





Me presenting mom n dad wit the "Silver Jubilee Gift"

Mom,dad,me wit periappa and chithappa

Dad wit his elder bro (right) and younger bro (left)

No comments:

Post a Comment